ITS RAW, VEGAN, GLUTEN – FREE, NON-GMO, and it has 92 of the 102 minerals the body needs to thrive.
If you ever looked for a powerful herb to nourish your body and not been able to find it, this is it.
It’s loaded with nutrients and minerals to the likes of:
*Vitamins B12, B1 & B2
Sea Moss has also aided in treating cancer, colds, flu and diabetes just to name a few. It also strengthens the bones, teeth, thyroid, and nourishes the skin.
Now here is how to prepare and get the most out this sea monster
1. First wash the sea moss at least 3 times with a strainer or colander and use lime juice to get off the sand and salt residue plus the rawness from the sea.
2. Put it to soak in spring water. No pipe water! Use plenty water because the sea moss will absorb it. Make the water level 2 inches above the sea moss.
3. Refrigerate for 8-12 hours and it will swell to 3 times its size! So use a small amount of sea moss, because when you soak it will expand a lot. Make sure you refrigerate while soaking, sea moss is alive and left out at room temperature it will start to break down and rot.
4. After it soak and swell, blend it with fresh spring water until it is liquefied. Use immediately in your recipes or refrigerate for future use. It will turn to a gel after a few hours in the fridge. Use the gel in your smoothies, porridges, anything you can imagine.
5. OR, you can simply keep the whole soaked sea moss in the fridge and take out a little each time you want some to use and blend it and add to your recipes.