Hand-Harvested Organic Olive Leaves.
olive tree leaves are rich in a particular substance, oleuropein, a bitter glucoside. Oleuropein can be found in large quantities in olive tree leaves. Hydrolisis of oleuropein generates molecules which are very important for our health: Elenolic Acid, Hydroxytyrosol, Tyrosol and Rutin. a unique plant adding to human wellbeing.
Also known as Hyssop and other names.
1. Reduces the risks of developing diabetes.
2. Reinforces the body's natural defense against cell damage.
3. Helps to build up immunity.
4. Very healthy for the heart.
5. Contributes to strengthening the bone structure.
6. A natural cure for fevers.
7. Energy-boosting qualities.
8. A cure for the common cold.
9. Powerful enough to fight tuberculosis.
10. Useful in treating fungal infections.