Specially formulated to be the most effective health food product on the market.
Common examples of conditions that our Oregano/Black Seed/Olive oil can help manage include:
- Bacterial infections
- Fungal infections
- Because it has antimicrobial properties, OBO is also used to preserve food quality during storage
- Athlete’s foot or toenail fungus
- Common colds
- Earaches or toothaches
- Digestive problems such as heartburn and small intestine bacterial overgrowth.
- NATURAL PLANT THERAPY: Cold Press, Extra Virgin, Wild Organic OBO is used to support digestive, respiratory and joint health.
- VERSATILE BLESSED OIL: Take the OBO oil as a nutritional supplement, apply topically for skin conditions or add a few drops of oil to water and inhale the steam.
- 100% PURE OIL: This undiluted, food grade Mediterranean OBO Oil is Cold-Pressed, Extra Virgin, Wild Organic with no solvents, preservatives or additives.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The Moroccan Oregano, Black Seed, Olive Oil supplement has an extremely high Carvacrol content of over 89%.
- The STRONGEST and PUREST Oil on the market, containing 3-4 times more powerful than other Black Seed & Oregano Oils on the market as it contains 4.3% volatile oil.
- The STRONGEST Grade Black (Nigella Sativa) seeds from our farms factoring the seeds, place of growth, soil, & climate. Please note that depending on the strength, seeds can differ in price as much as five times. This is why Healing Garden Oil is more exclusive than other brands.
- The Healing Garden Oil is STRONGER and PURER also by using the slowest possible speed while Cold-Pressing. This helps preserve the volatile components of the oil.
- 100% pure virgin, unrefined with absolutely no additives. NO Pesticides or NO Herbicides.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you’re unsatisfied with this OBO Oil for any reason, just return it within 30 days for a full refund.
Our Oregano/Black Seed/Olive oil benefits extend beyond just controlling infections.
OBO Oil is antibacterial and can be used as a mouth wash to fight bad breath and gingivitis by adding a few drops to water.
OBO Oil can be added to DIY cleaning products to help sanitize surfaces in the home.
OBO Oil is very aromatic and spicy, use OBO Oil to help repel insects.
OBO Oil has a strong herbaceous, warm, spicy aroma presenting a middle fragrance note can be added to fragrance products.
When used topically, take care to properly dilute as it’s a hot oil that can cause irritation.
Designed specifically for fighting bacterial infections, antibiotics are one of medical doctors’ favorite tools for treating many health issues. But there’s another underutilized natural “medicine” that many doctors don’t tell their patients about: oregano oil (also called oil of oregano).
OBO oil is a powerful, plant-derived food grade oil that may rival antibiotics when it comes to treating or preventing various infections.
In fact, it contains properties that are antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal and OBO essential oil is unlikely to cause many of the harmful side effects that are commonly attributed to high use of antibiotics — such as increased risk for antibiotic resistance, poor gut health due to destroying beneficial probiotic bacteria, reduced vitamin absorption and leaky gut syndrome due to damage of the GI tract’s lining.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Healing Garden Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.