Wildcraft * Raw * Organic * NonGMO
Perishable Keep Refrigerated
No preservatives. No additives. No artificial colors.
Use daily for optimum results.
Kissed by the Caribbean sea and sun. Harvested off the shores of Jamaica’s beautiful coastline.
Sun Cooked (The Sun Is The Chef).
Ingredients: SEA MOSS GOLD
Easy how-to-use instructions :
* To ensure the freshness and quality of our sea moss gel, we recommend storing it in the refrigerator as soon as you receive it.
* The recommended daily amount is 1-2 tablespoons.
* You can enjoy our sea moss gel by itself or mix it with your favorite beverages and foods. It's a versatile ingredient that blends well with smoothies, teas, juices, and even coffee.
Feel free to make up your own receipts and share it with us on our social media :)
Frequently Asked Questions
* What is Sea Moss? Sea Moss is a type of seaweed/algae believed to boost your immune health by helping prevent and relieve cold and flu-like symptoms. It is found on the Atlantic coastlines of North America/Europe, and the Carribean Islands. Irish Sea Μοss has been used for generations in places like Ireland, Scotland, and Jamaica in food and healing remedies. Sea Moss is most commonly known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
* What are the benefits of Sea Moss?
* Contains 92 of the 102 essential minerals that are body are composed of
* Supports a Healthy Heart
* Promotes Good Digestion, Soothes Digestive Tract
* Helps Maintain a Healthy Weight
* Is a great Post Workout Recovery Tonic
* Promotes a Healthy Thyroid
* Strengthens and Supports a Healthy Immune System
* Improves and Boost Metabolism
* Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails (Nourishes and Beautifies them)
* Relief from Flu Symptoms and Coughs
* Removes Toxins and Heavy Metals
* Strengthens Joints and Connective Tissue
* Promotes Increased Energy and Nutrition
* Supports the Oxygenation of Cells
* Improves Nutrient Absorption
* Anti-Inflammatory, Reduces Inflammation
* Helps Eliminate Excessive Mucus
* Suppresses Appetite and Provides Key Nutrients During Fasting
* Protects Brain from Degeneration
* Support Reproductive Health
* Helps people suffering from Malnutrition
* Helps fight against Radiation Poisoning
* Increases Libido
* Assists in Regulating Diabetes
* Regulates High Blood Pressure
* Anti-Cancerous, Aids in recovering from Cancer
* Assists in the Treatment of COPD, such as Bronchitis
* Aids in fighting Respiratory Infections, such as sore throats
* Contains Zinc (helps the immune system fight of bacteria and also helps wounds heal more quickly)
* Is a Prebiotic, which is a type of dietary fiber that’s essentially fertilizer for probiotics (healthy bacteria in your gut), and thus, helps further support digestion.
* Contains Folate (essential for prenatal health and development)
* Rich in Sulfur, which is known to lower levels of microorganisms on the skin and soothe inflammation
* Contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, Vitamin A, C, D, E, F, K, B12, B1, & B2
* Contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which help to hydrate and promote healthy skin cell function
* Contains a compound called Citrulline-Arginine, which facilitates cell growth.
* Rich in collagen for healthier skin, hair, and nails.
* Are there any downsides to Sea Moss? Yes, If you have been diagnosed with autoimmune thyroid conditions and Hashimoto's, which is a disease in which the immune system mistakenly attacks the thyroid gland. Then do not over-consume. Hypothyroidism is one of the most common problems associated with too much iodine.
Customers questions about shipment of this product
When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Our smoothies, juices and gels are PERISHABLE! We ship them fresh and not frozen. Please make sure to refrigerate immediately upon arrival.
Unfortunately, due to the perishability of our products, we are unable to accept returns for items ordered online.
If your package was damaged during transit, please send us a message at email@example.com
SEA MOSS GEL
This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on HealingInTheGarden. You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.
This copyrighted material is provided by Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Consumer Version. Information from this source is evidence-based and objective, and without commercial influence. For professional medical information on natural medicines, see Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version.
© Therapeutic Research Faculty 2020.